The “Aristotle School” is a complete educational institute that provides high-level general education and prepares students to meet the modern demands of life and the new era that rises. An era that requires substantial intellectual culture, modern knowledge, moral formation, versatile and creative personality. With this message the “Aristotle School” aspires to shape the citizen of the 21st century, who will have assimilated the values of Greek civilization, will meet the requirements of a global society and will visualize a creative future.
Believing deeply in the educational function of Education, Aristotle School has undertaken the task of shaping people with excellent spiritual formation and high morals. People capable of meeting the demands and challenges of the modern times and will join the community as productive members and active citizens. Our school serves this mission with a faculty of high scientific and pedagogical training, good facilities, excellent organization and an expanded, modern and quality curriculum.
Our objectives are:
- transmission of human values, principles and ideals
- broadening of the intellectual horizons of students and especially the development of critical and creative thinking
- optimal cognitive development of students that will ensure the uninterrupted continuation of their studies in Higher Education
- respect to our National Heritage and Tradition
- love for nature and awareness of environmental protection
- a fruitful meeting with the Art, Science and Technology
- encouragement for proper exercise and love of sports
- preparing students to become citizens of Greece, Europe and the World
Our school is located 6 km from the city center of Serres. At a distance of 1500 meters from the intersection of Neos Soulios on the hillside and in an area of 25 acres are the facilities of the Aristotle School.
The neoclassical architecture of the building along with its panoramic location and the quiet part of the city is an ideal place for education and culture.
By selecting the categories below, or using the options menu, you can view photos of the exterior of the building, as well as photos and descriptions of the school’s indoor and outdoor facilities.
Mathspeak is a free foreign language learning resource for secondary schools that is available in six European languages. The ten courses enable students to perform mathematics in a foreign language at the same level they do in their native language.
Mathspeak enables students to:
- verbally express mathematical concepts appropriate to their age groups,
- make sense of mathematics when it is both spoken and written,
- put number problems into words, and
- handle mathematical terminology with confidence.
For the website press here or the image at the side
Erasmus + is the European Commission’s program for Education, Training, Youth, and Sport.
Erasmus + aims to improve skills and employability and modernize education, training and youth systems.
It enables young people, informal groups, individuals and organizations active in the field of Youth to travel abroad and participate in Youth Exchange programs, to implement Volunteer Activities and to participate in European seminars and transnational meetings. The aim of these programs is for young people to get to know Europe, its institutions, to participate in the democratic life of their country and to help improve the quality of work in the youth field.
Since its foundation, our school participates almost every year with more than one program.
Our active programs are: